Thursday, November 28, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 28

Today was, gratefully, a good day for writing.  I completed a crumb over 4100 words today so that I just pushed myself over 45000 words since November 1st.

All of the work I did yesterday on the plot outline REALLY HELPED today.  I did find some things that I'd missed in the outline, but it really helped to know where everyone was at what time.  I've re-written most of that scene up to the point of the inquiry by the constable.  I'm concerned that if I cut out the original scene, its about 6000 words and that'll put me way behind.

I feel like there's a 3 axis camera on a telescoping boom in my head and I'm moving it around from one group to the next as I write.  I guess that's a good thing.  A real writer would talk about POV and perspective.  I don't know enough yet.

Everyone's still in Mæthelfar even though one quarter of the King's party has been moved over to Snoghøj in Jutland.  The couriers and the observers are still trying to play cat and mouse.

Music: the Electronic for Studying Radio channel on Pandora.

Tea: Murchie's Queen Victoria tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment