Sunday, November 17, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 17

Today was a half marathon day of writing even though I was catching up for 2 days of more or less 0 words written.  I completed 3971 words today for a total of 26,400 words since November 1st.  I'm over half way done.  I got a lot done on the Introduction (including 2 new maps) and was able to draw the map of the tavern.

The couriers have reached the Hound and Bear tavern and have met their host, Donal McKelvey.  The observers are also staying at the tavern, in the room next to them.  The King and his party are in the field to the east of the tavern.

Music: synth chamber music by James Walraven, the Baroque Radio channel on Pandora, and lots of "brown" noise.  I'm so grateful for these Bose noise-cancelling headphones.

Tea: Prince Charles from Murchie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment