Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 12

I completed 2141 words today (much better!) which means I've written over 18,000 words since November 1st.

Today was a good day for writing.  I had a good handle on the plot.  All three parties are on the road headed southwest away from Odense towards the highway.

I also added a bit of the Wittenberg backstory for Prince Hartaknud (Hamlet); this is made a bit more challenging for me than for Shakespeare since the University of Wittenberg wasn't founded until 1502 and I'm stuck here in the eleventh century.  So I've contrived a Herr Professor Swithin who was kicked out of Oxford (founded in 1096, close enough), rejected by the University of Bologna, who has set himself up in Wittenberg as a professor of the arts, law, medicine, and theology for students of wealthy families (who don't do their due diligence).

No comments:

Post a Comment