Sunday, October 27, 2013

First Draft of Abbey Map

The purpose of this blog is to document my progress during the month of November 2013 as I attempt NaNoWriMo for the first time.  30 days.  2000 words (4.4 pages) a day.

Move of October has been spent researching history and trying to write my plot outline and supporting documentation.

Part of that preparation means coming up with mock-ups or diagrams of certain key locations.  One of those is the Abbey of St. Knud on Odense.  Attached is a plan view of the abbey (my fictional view of the abbey) that I completed earlier today.


Note that I am taking a few liberties with the precise year that things take place in.  For example, according to Wikipedia, the abbey was founded in 1096.  I need it to be in place prior to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment